Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grocery Shopping, chores and such nonsense

I am sure that like so many of you, chores is an evil word. We all have chores we like and those we would truly like to avoid forever. Personally I feel I spend more time bonding with my washer and dryer than is legal or necessary! The first blush of washing my babies clothes has long ago faded. But the chore I abhor the most is grocery shopping.... I have a personal record of 20  minutes in and out for a weeks worth of groceries and that took to long. Like many of you we keep a list on the side of the fridge so that when you take the last... drop of milk, jar of PB, you add it to the list.... The picture included was my list to start with today.... it almost made grocery shopping dare I say FUN! I did say almost! (though I still have not figured out what Bluchz is...) The silliness of my family made me smile and  stop and think have happy I am, they bring me joy in small ways and make even a chore just a little bit better!

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind going to the grocery store, but I like to go alone. I know where everything is but the hubby and kid slow me down when they go. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Optimistic mom, I go alone to the grocery store. I actually like to go to the grocery store when I have time on my side. It can actually be theraputic for me. I like to stroll and take my time making choices. however I can understand how it could be your least favorite chore. Its not for everyone. But, getting a good laugh in before you go definitely helps. Lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete