Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful does not seem to cover it...

I know we are all thankful, thankful for our families, our jobs, our friends. But as a nurse I see so much that really does make me thankful for the little things. My youngest climbing in my lap in the morning to snuggle. My teens saying thanks Mom, love you, which is allot to say as a 14 year old I am discovering. My husband coming home and giving me a hug. So many people can not appreciate these sort of things every day. God has so blessed my family and myself. We have health, we have each other and we have the blessing he provided. Stop today and look around, think of someone you know is struggling, physically, emotionally, financially and be thankful for the little things and realize the are not so little. I love you my family so very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment